This website is dedicated to the dissemination of the Deliver project (“Deliver Project”).
- How is the controller of your personal data and how can I contact them?
This website is developed by Fundació Tic Salut Social who are part of the Deliver Project (“We”, “us”), and we are the controller for the data processing occurring here. You can contact us at:
Fundació Tic Salut Social
Roc Boronat St., 81-95, 08005 Barcelona
Tel. +34 93 553 26 42
DPO: Josuè Sallent Ribes
- When are your personal data collected and used?
There are several ways in we can collect information about you.
- We collect your e-mail address and [your name] when you contact us. We will use this data only to reply to your initial message, and not put you in any database or further contact you.
- We collect certain information about you when you use this webpage via cookies. The cookies we use collect the following data:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Referring site details (such as the URI a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address
- How do we use your data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you contact us through the contact form or via phone, e-mail or other digital communication channel: to answer the questions received via the contact form.
- We may also process your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to comply, insofar we are legally allowed, with any reasonable request from competent law enforcement agents or representatives, judicial authorities, governmental agencies or bodies, including competent data protection authorities.
- What is the legal basis for collecting and using my data?
If you contact us via our contract form we rely on our legitimate interest to be able to respond to your message, request or question.
- Are we sharing your data?
The information collected from the website may be shared with:the Deliver Project partners (i.e. if you ask a question relating to the role of a particular partner). The list of the partners is available here [deliver-project.eu/partners
our suppliers who help us process your personal data; and
potentially also with the European Commission when reporting Deliver Project results or governmental or judicial authorities insofar we are required by law to send them your personal data (e.g. police or law enforcement).
The use of analytical cookies may imply that the third party provider of those cookies, namely Google, may obtain certain information about you, including about your surfing behaviour. You may find more information on Google’s processing activities here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Fundació TIC Salut Social will not carry out international transfers of personal data.
- How long do we keep your data?
We process and store personal data as long as it necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations under the Deliver Project and with the applicable legal obligations. When this data is no longer necessary for the above purposes, it will be regularly deleted.
- What are your rights as a data subject?
You enjoy a number of rights which you can exercise in the manner described below. You have the right:
- To ask us whether we process personal data on you, and if so, to obtain access to your personal data processed by us. You can also obtain a copy of your data.
- To correct/ update your personal data. If possible, please specify the context in which we use your personal data (e.g. to send you newsletters or to respond to a request), so that we may assess your request swiftly and accurately.
- To request deletion of your data, where applicable. For example, this right could be exercised in cases where the personal data is no longer necessary, the personal data processing in unlawful, or you withdraw your consent.
- To request restriction of the processing of your personal data, where applicable. This could for example be a temporary measure in the case where you contest the accuracy of the personal data of you object to the processing, pending our review of your request.
- To receive the personal data, which you have provided on the website, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the us (data portability). However, this right only applies to personal data you have provided to us and if they were provided on the basis of your consent or because they were necessary for the execution or the performance of an agreement with you.
- To object to processing of your data. You can exercise this right when we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests, i.e. you have not given us your consent and we do not need them for the execution or performance of an agreement nor to comply with legal obligations. When our interest relates to direct marketing, we will grant you your request immediately. For other interests, e.g. our security interests, we will ask you to describe your specific circumstances giving rise to request. We then need to balance our interests against your circumstances. If this balancing exercise results in your circumstances outweighing our interests, we will cease processing your personal data.
- To withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data when we have collected your personal data on the basis of your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to dpd-FTSS@ticsalutsocial.cat.
In case you remain unsatisfied with our response you have the right to contact the competent supervisory authority of the Member State. In Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/es). The list of the European data protection authorities is available on the website of European Data Protection Board (https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en ).